Submitted: 07-14-2013 by Bernie/cny

I recently found a great deal on this kayak at ACK,Though I've only had it out a few times I have years of exp with quite a few other kayaks both SOT and SIS. The size of this kayak is near ideal for most uses. Long enough for good speed/glide while allowing good maneuverability and tracking. It's also light enough to allow easy handling out of the water and loading on top as well.

The boat has plenty of stability for relaxed fishing but not so overly stable so as to not allow some leaning for quick maneuvering. The front hatch is big enough to get most anything you want to bring along inside. The smaller center hatch is good for key's or wallet. The TW is big - perhaps to big. I'd prefer it wasn't so deep. If you take some big waves in there that much water/weight could be trouble. I also would have liked it better without the FM rod holders installed. I like to put things where I want them not where someone else thinks things should be. Otherwise I love it.

A real pleasure to paddle and fish from. Anyone looking for a really good fishing kayak in the 13-14'length range should definitely check this one out.

Lasso Security Cables: