Submitted: 07-11-2013 by AN

This is a update/addendum to my first review from 5/2008.
To date my Rio has done over 450 miles of river trips, miles and miles worth of paddling lakes fishing for trout and salmon. It has been dragged over rocks while loaded with 4 days of camping gear, collisions with debris in the river, fishing lures bouncing off the tubes after missed fish and a excited 55lb blue heeler jumping in and out of it just to mention a few of the paces I put this amazing little boat through. No failures. I have never dumped myself out of it in spite of getting up on my knees to fly fish from it, or trying to get something from the storage bag that clips into the rear of the boat.

I highly recommend this boat for anyone that is looking for a do it all inflatable. Durable, stable, reliable. With a little practice "fishtail" characteristics are not noteworthy. A great paddling fun craft...go get one and start enjoying the water!