Submitted: 07-11-2013 by Jim Holmes

I bought my OT Vapor from Cabela's - it was slightly weathered and probably used some, so the price was really outstanding. After having researched Sit-in yaks quite a bit, I decided this was the one for me. It has not let me down. I have enjoyed outfitting it with a side paddle holder and a side rod holder for a spare fly rod, plus a lot of little tie points for various items I like to take along. I can't think of one design element I would have OT make. The yak tracks great on Lake Somerville (better when there is more water than mud....) and is very stable. As a senior and not so stable old overweight guy, I appreciate how this yak accommodates me, especially with the large cockpit. For portability, I have my homemade milk crate buggy to pull it around on, and that works well, as does hauling it in my pickup bed. Incidentally, I compared this yak to lots of others costing well over twice as much before making the buy decision, which I am most satisfied with.