Submitted: 07-10-2013 by DL

I recently purchased my second Ranger canoe. I left the first one behind when I moved across the country years ago and have long regretted it. These are good all around boats. I can't add much that hasn't been said in all the other reviews that rated it 9 or 10 out of 10.

I cant help myself. I need to comment about the review that rated it 3. That's bizarre. He couldn't hear his buddy 8' away over the creaking? Extremely tippy? I've been paddling with my 55# dog. She wasn't too crazy about it at first... We've managed to slip up to geese, mergansers, ducks, painted and snapping turtles. I've never heard a creak, or thought it was tippy. Ranger hasn't stayed in business nearly 50 years by building 3 star canoes. If you disregarded that review, as well as mine, it would get a rating of 9.66/10. That's pretty good.