Submitted: 07-03-2013 by cmzac
Ok, I tried to find reviews for this from large guys and had trouble so I hope this helps someone my size! I'm 5'9" 250lbs, I'm a fat dude, I don't get much of a work out sitting at a desk and, except for cutting the grass on my tractor, I'm kinda stagnant. That said, I got a Swifty 9.5 from Dicks Sporting Goods and love it. I took it out on sat.

I have no trouble getting in and out of it with it part way in the lake, part way on land. Paddling is easy and burns a lot of calories (I hope - lol) and it's stable as a dream. It took the wake from power boaters like a champ. Its light weight, solid and comfortable to use. Easy to carry to and from the truck and I fit pretty comfortably in it and I can also sit in it and put my legs out and lay them across the top as I meander down the river in it with out fear of flipping over.

If you're big like me, get it, if you're not, get it cause I can only imagine how much I'd love it if I were 170 -180 lbs! lol