Submitted: 06-10-2013 by MM

Like the previous reviewer, I recently bought a 1992 version in RX. It deserves skid plates as may expected for being 21 years old. The cane seats are in excellent condition but when compelled I will cut some new Ash frames and add nylon webbing. I have not yet added lashing, D rings or knee pads but will do so.

This boat was purchased with the intention of introducing my wife and two kids to paddling smaller streams. The boat performs very well on flat water and ate up the class 1 1/2 I took my 13 year old through. I've practiced various strokes solo on moving water and find the boat to be responsive. My wife, kids and I have paddled the boat on the same water in various configurations and all like the manner it handles. I'm comfortable with my kids in the boat and a fisherman can stand in it.