Submitted: 06-07-2013 by fish4reds
I purchased my Malibu Stealth 14 towards the end of last year (2012) and absolutely love this kayak! This is my second kayak and I can't complain about a single thing! This sit on top kayak is by far one of the best kayaks on the market, the storage, stability, tracking, and livewells are awesome! There's no need to carry a crate for all your gear with the Stealth, all your gear and tackle can be stowed in one of the three dry hatches while on the water and during transport or beach launches your tackle and rods can all be stowed in the huge front gator hatch! If you're a live bait type of fisherman, the center livewell is great, just unscrew the plug and let fresh water in or plumb it if you feel it's necessary, but either way your bait will last all day with out a problem.

I have had to deal with customer service about a few minor things unrelated to the boat but with the accessories and have gotten some of the best customer service that I've ever experienced! The few times that I have had to contact Milo at Malibu Kayaks/Crack of Dawn he has been very prompt and and replied with in 1-2 business days of receiving my email. The customer service team at Malibu is very quick to solve your problems and get the replacement parts shipped out ASAP and make their customers happy that they purchased a Malibu Kayak!

Mitchell Paddles: