Submitted: 06-04-2013 by DC

I had the chance to do some more testing out on the water of my Rangeley 15. It's rapidly becoming my favorite boat to fish out of. Most people won't realize this until it's too late. But imagine a beautiful sunny summer day in the 90's fishing out of your aluminum jon boat or semi v, the moment your skin touches metal it's an instant frying pan. That's another beauty of this royalex rangeley boat,you won't burn yourself. It's also very quite in the water as compare to others in it's class. Fishes great with 3 anglers, no problem with weight or movement by other anglers. Best of all if you are using an electric motor, you will get some great run times. On my last trips after using the motor constantly in moderate winds for 4 hours I still had over 75% of my battery life remaining. check out this Rangeley 15 at your local dealer, they are great boats and super liteweight.