Submitted: 06-03-2013 by Andrew

I'm a male, 49, 5'11", 145#, size 10 shoe, 30" waist. This kayak was made for me. The seat adjusts for the paddler to make this boat "fit" you. I have had several other kayaks over the years and this one really works well for me. Light to carry, easy to paddle/turn/tracks straight. The bottom rear of the kayak is straight - almost like a molded in skeg. If you have a bigger foot or want to physically move the seat toward the rear because of the thigh pads then you have about 4 1/2" of space to move the seat back. You will have to drill new holes but it can be done. By the way, this kayak might have been designed for women but my p***s hasn't fallen off.

This review is for all the slimmer guys that ask "will I fit in this boat?". Yes , like a foot in a comfortable shoe if you like a snugger fit. Not tight, just snug (responsive). I would rate this a 10 if there was a front hatch... not for storage but for buoyancy if the boat should ever roll. I might add a forward bulkhead only for this reason.

Paddling.net T-Shirt Sale: