Submitted: 05-29-2013 by shortmarie

As a little, 62 yrs old woman, I've been paddling for at least 50 years. I've owned many kayaks and one of my all time favorites was a fiberglass Sealution XL. The only problem was that in Atlanta, there are not many places to launch or land a fiberglass boat. With much sadness, I sold her.

Last week, while paddling on the GA coast, I purchased a 1995 plastic Sealution XL. I'm so excited! I've been restoring her, re-decking the bungee, rescue cords, and am about the replace the seat. This is my all time favorite boat. I don't need to learn to paddle (lol)... so I always use a rudder. Makes life so much easier and lends for a very pleasant paddle...

All of my kayaks are Wilderness Tsunami's except this one. I own a 12.5, 14.5, and now this one. Beautiful boat in the water. The fish form is amazing. Good luck finding one! Wish Wilderness would make it again!