Submitted: 05-22-2013 by laurasautographs
This paddle is a must have for kayak fishing! It works very well for moving just a few feet or positioning yourself right on a dropoff. When it's windy and you want to face the right direction this paddle fits the bill for that. The hook is also handy because it can help you grab onto things like docks. I also use it to push off whatever because I don't have to worry about it breaking.

The other advantage to this paddle is if you get snagged you can just use this little guy to paddle over there and not have to mess with a big paddle while holding your pole and pulling on it the same time as you are paddling. Also once you get over there, you can just tug on the line to free it with the hook.

This paddle has a great design, and is very useful! I think you should check it out. Anything that can making fishing more enjoyable is a win win situation for me.