Submitted: 05-13-2013 by jimdandy81
The Dirigo 120 is one of the best do it all boats out there for the money. It's not the fastest boat but it tracks nicely, it's stable but handles well and has a comfy seat with a roomy cockpit to boot. It also comes with a lot of nice standard features and lots of storage for a recreational boat.

I kitted mine out for fishing myself (quite a bit cheaper than buying the angler version) and it works great! It always feels stable and rides the chop pretty well if I'm paddling or at anchor. The weight isn't too bad for a 12' rec boat either. I can carry it on my shoulder for 50 yards if I need to without too much trouble.

All and all, a great boat at a good price for the beginning to intermediate paddler. It comes in a 10' version, but spend the few extra bucks and buy the 12'. You won't regret it.

Katadyn: