Submitted: 05-08-2013 by JM

I see this has lots of reviews so I'll just say that I bought this new a couple years ago at a local sporting goods store for $150. It is super easy to paddle, stable and turns every which way when you try and coast. Seriously this thing has no directional stability at all, but I'll never get rid of it because it is so tough, light and easy to throw around, anyone can stay upright in it and paddle around with little or no experience. I still use it for paddling creeks, rivers and small lakes mainly for exercise and some exploring, I don't mind bumping into rocks or dragging it on the gravel cause it's so indestructible. The seat in mine is a rigid plastic with a high solid back and I love it, just have to sit on a cushion but if you have ever paddled one with a soft low back you will understand what I mean. I like the foot room in this better than some of the newer design kayaks.