Submitted: 05-08-2013 by JM

I've paddled lots of kayaks and I think this design is very stable and fast compared to other yaks of similar size. The seat is comfy and fully adjustable in the one I got, foot room is a little cramped so I would say shorter people will be more comfy. I have always stayed away from yaks that have tunnels in the bottom, I thought this slowed them down but I must say that is not the case with this model and it improves the tracking immensely.

I highly recommend this kayak for recreational lake and creek paddling. I see no reason it won't do fine in a river but since I have not taken it in one yet I won't comment on its suitability. I bought this new this month but it was manufactured in Sept. of 2010, the material is not the flimsily plastic you find used in a lot of newer models.

Yak Pads: