Submitted: 05-05-2013 by Mark

I bought this kayak for my daughter who is 8 and is just learning how to kayak. It is the perfect sized kayak for a child her age; it is constructed well and certainly doesn't feel like a toy. We have been kayaking on lakes and rivers. It tracks really well for a small boat and she can maneuver it with ease. She has no problems paddling it and keeping it straight.

The seat is just the right size and comfortable enough to keep her going throughout the day. It is also lightweight enough that she can drag it when she has to take it in and out of the water. It is very stable even in some of the rougher water. The tag along tow line is a nice addition.

I am very pleased with the purchase. I had considered just buying a cheap smaller adult kayak (glad I didn't). This proper fitting kayak has made her trips more enjoyable and she has gained the confidence to try new things. My only knock on the boat is that it doesn't have a water bottle holder.

Suspenz: