Submitted: 05-03-2013 by se7enhdy
I recently purchased the 'Kalliste' paddle and I have to rate it a 10. I own an inflatable kayak and it is very important to use a quality paddle and after using many different kinds of paddles the 'Kalliste' hands down makes a world of difference.

I have to admit at first I was hesitant to spend $360 for a set of paddles which cost 2/3 the amount I spend on my inflatable kayaks but what a difference quality paddles make. They are so light and at the end of the day after several hours of constant paddling my shoulders were not sore and did not ache that evening.

I'm convinced that quality-made paddles are necessary for a good adventure kayaking and does make a world of difference. It was just amazing how I am able to pick up speed with each stroke and how strong my paddling becomes and how well my kayak responds to each stroke. Plus, it's very quiet and no splashes. My boat was not wet from water effected by each stroke as the paddle hits and moves in the water.

I rate this product a strong '10'.