Submitted: 04-30-2013 by Jon

Purchased this kayak for 500 bucks during a sidewalk sale at a local dive shop. This is the first kayak I've owned, although I have used various others. I absolutely love it for these reasons:
- Tracks remarkably straight unless wind is really strong.
- Storage. I do a lot of camping and can fit everything I need in the 2 compartments (which have been 100% water tight thus far) and under the bungee straps.
- Speed. I literally go twice as fast as my buddies who purchased cheaper models at discount sporting good stores.
- Style. I just really like the way it was designed/looks

I have noticed a few people complain about the comfort of the seat. I guess I am not going to complain about it although I have sat in more comfortable seats. I do start to get a little sore when paddling for hours on way to a campsite, but I think I would in almost any kayak seat.

In my opinion this a great kayak and if you're looking for a kayak in this price range, I would highly recommend this one.