Submitted: 04-29-2013 by Steve jordan

I have two 2007 Heritage Angler Featherlite 12.5 and have had many years of fun. My dad owns a Wilderness Tarpon and my kayaks are far more functions than that heavy barge my sister owns a Necky Elisa that is almost inoperable my kayaks can be used by all. Those other kayak spend the rest of the season in the shed and everyone wants the Heritage when it's time for a ride. My father has bought a second kayak because he is unable to lift his Wilderness Tarpon that "tracks well" but takes skill and effort to turn in he bought a blast for 100$ he has more hours on an entry level kayak than his tarpon all these reviews I have read I cannot believe. I have had the chance to ride a perception as well and tippy doesn't begin to describe it's ride and the Necky is in the same class. If you like playing with skegs and taking a unwanted swim I recommend those.

Pound for pound Heritage is the best; so sad to hear that they are out of business I have had several offers from friends and family to buy my used kayaks and my family is looking for more heritage kayaks so any if you unhappy heritage owners should contact me for resale!