Submitted: 03-29-2013 by CSJ

An absolute pleasure to paddle. She's both remarkably fast and stable. I'm 6' and 250lbs so needed a boat that would carry heavy loads (max is 390lbs). However, my wife who is 5'5" and less than half my weight also enjoys paddling her and finds her quite agile. She tracks straight and turns easy without the rudder, which I almost never use. When I do use the rudder I find it very easy to deploy and retract while in the water.

Being Kevlar she's relatively light at about 50lbs, and I'm able to lift her to and carry her on my shoulder without difficulty. Plenty of storage, including easily reached space right behind the seat, and I love her deck rigging.

When I bought her I was considering new and used models as much as four times what I paid. If you can find one and she meets your mission requirements, don't hesitate.

Ocean Rodeo Sports: