Submitted: 03-22-2013 by frankjc48

Very nice practical modular kayak. I live in a condominium; My space is limited. I can store the modular units on my deck or upright in my closet. The kayak fits inside my SUV. I just have to lift each section and place it in the cargo area. No tie downs etc. Quick easy transport.

The Martini has two fishing rod holders. Two storage compartments with latches bow and stern. It tracks very well. I have used it on lakes and salt water bays for fishing and recreation. Lots of storage for a compact 9' 4" kayak. When I purchased the kayak I was concerned about water seepage at the point where the modular units attach. So far I have not encountered seepage.

I love this kayak. The only downside is it is difficult to secure the clips that attach the modular units. You must lift the units in just the right manner to clip them together. Other than this it is a great kayak.