Submitted: 03-15-2013 by Bob P.

I bought my Pro Angler 14 in July of 2012. So far I've fished it in Oregon Bay, the Atlantic Ocean in NC and the Chesapeake Bay. Three words. I love it. I've had it out in 3-5 footers this past October, in the Chesapeake, with no problem. I've managed to swamp it once while trying to get into the Atlantic in NC. Totally my fault for not following good sea launching practices.

I can peddle continuously for 5-6 hours and make 3-4 knots trolling speed without any difficulty. I've added rod holders, fish finder and CPVC trolling arms. I built a trailer for the yak because at 110 lbs it's a little tough for me to manhandle it on my own. I'm 66. This years plans include the Atlantic, Gulf of Mexico in Pensacola and Southern Fl. I have no problem being towed out to 15 miles and left for a few hours and then being towed back in. Best yak I've ever experienced.