Submitted: 01-21-2013 by kayak605

Picked up a used Kayakpro Speedstroke minus electronics online about 4 months ago. Review after review rave about this product so I won't carry on. However it is curing my winter blues with the the lakes and rivers currently frozen. Can't wait til spring to see what effect this has on my stroke rate. I have an old shoulder injury that acts up from time to time and have noticed the fluid motion of this machine is actually increasing its range of motion and reducing pain. Just checked the Kayakpro website and they are offering a "Simple" model that is minus electronics. I use a kitchen timer for workout duration since I'm training for long distance and not sprints. Be aware of how much space this machine takes up I failed to check that and had quite the surprise. Thank goodness I have an understanding wife.