Submitted: 12-24-2012 by Rob

Seven2 vapor paddle was the best paddle ever created in design. Though production faults like blades just falling off, the design of the paddle is unmatched anywhere! I currently use either my Werner Molokai or San Juan now but wish someone would make a seven2 vapor design but make it as reliable as a Werner. The vapor design moves as much water as the Molokai but paddles as easy as uses a Werner Camano due to its small diameter design. I am 200lb plus and this paddle jets u though the water with ease and very little wind resistance.

Only draw back (which was a big one) was the reliability issue if it was ever going to break. By far I have never used a more awesome paddle but for fear of it breaking on me I sold it and currently use my San Juan and Molokai by Werner. If anyone ever makes anything like the Seven2 Vapor let me know. Though I love my paddle that I have now I would buy something designed like the Vapor in a heartbeat, as long as it was reliable as a Werner. Seven2 Vapor paddle nearly the best paddle ever designed would have changed all paddles made for serious kayak paddlers. Those of u who use a San Jaun or Molokai, the Vapor would pull u though the water just as fast with half the effort. Maybe exaggerating but hell of a lot easier than the Werner or any other paddle. You could easily paddle all day. I can't say the same for my Molokai. In a paddle dash for 1/2 mile no one will even be close however after 2 miles everyone will start passing you cause its not the easiest blade to paddle. Simply put the blade design and ease of griping the paddle and the power of the Seven2 are unmatched by any paddle ever designed. Unfortunately so was the reliability because I had two friends who broke their paddles. They use Werner's also now but would rather have a Vapor paddle anyday.