Submitted: 11-14-2012 by Lynn C

The guys at Walrus were absolutely outstanding in 'fitting' me with my new boat ... and all at long distance as I'm in Utah and they're in VT. Their questionnaire and the follow up e-mails led to a boat that fits me perfectly. So easy to paddle compared to my old one (Tsunami 12') and it feels like I've slipped into that old pair of slippers when I get in it. And, it's beautiful to boot! Heads were turning when we unloaded it at the local lake on its maiden voyage.

Only issue I have with Walrus was that they had a delivery problem with one of their specific glue suppliers that caused the 3-4 week expected delivery time to slip to a 9 week wait from order to delivery. That said, the folks at Walrus could not have been more apologetic, kept me informed of the issue and then gave me a discount on the order to offset the delay.
All in all a great company to do business with and they build an excellent boat! I recommend them!