Submitted: 11-04-2012 by kilifiman
I initially purchased the pneumatic tire version. One tube had a hole in it before I even used it. So zero marks for quality control. However, I was able to swap it out for the solid tire version. Other than the fact that the strap fastening device sucks big time, this is not a bad unit. I found that pushing the kayak while on the C-tug does allow you to make progress, as if you try to pull it, the kayak will slide off the C-tug as a consequence of not being able to snug down the straps. I will try and replace the buckle with some thing that works. As stated by another reviewer, the solid tires do not easily fit into either of my hatches, but I can take the seats off and store them and attach the frame and tires to the rear of the deck. Not ideal to have something that big there but it does work.