Submitted: 10-17-2012 by drjohnwhitaker

My wife and I recently purchased a Crescent Fisher Xtreme 2 Kayak. We did a lot of research and visited several shops to decide on the kayak that was best suited for our excursions. The Fisher Xtreme 2 was our choice and we could never be more pleased with it! The length is just right for us as we are both close to 6' tall.

The kayak tracks good in the water and is very stable should you decide to stand up while your fishing or enduring the waves while salt water fishing like we do at Little Tybee Island. We appreciate the rear storage area with the protective bungee cords to keep our tackle boxes secure. Also the internal rod holders are just right to have our poles ready for action and our fishing net ready to land the big one.

The Fisher Xtreme 2 is light enough that one person can load/unload it on the back of a truck or on top of a jeep. Plus it has carry handles on front and rear! I would highly recommend the Fisher Xtreme 2 for couples who are serious about kayak fishing or other water adventures.