You are responding to the following review:
Submitted: 10-17-2012 by Tallgrass05
I've had the Native Ultimate 14.5 for four months, and have used it solo and with a partner, both for fishing and paddling around on small to medium lakes.
- It's light, I can easily carry it by myself from the shed in my back yard to my truck in the front driveway. I don't actually use the Native Watercraft cart I bought. For reference, I'm 54 years old, 5'8", 165 lbs. Very easy to load into the bed of my truck.
- It's stable.
- It glides through the water very nicely.
- The rudder is an excellent feature. I've paddled with and without the rudder deployed in conditions with no wind, into a 10 mph wind, and 90 degrees to the 10 mph wind. The rudder is better in all situations.
- The camo color is just cool looking.
- It's not really made for two adults, it's really for solo use or with an adult and a small person. It's okay for two adults with glassy calm water. If you want a true tandem, get the Native Ultimate 16 or a canoe.
- I definitely wanted a sit-inside rather than a sit-on-top kayak, but do note that sit-on-tops have more space and functionality regarding storage options, ease of ability for adding things like depth finders, rod storage, etc.
* All you need to do is submit the form above and an email message will be sent to the owner of the ad you are enquiring about.