Submitted: 10-11-2012 by Doug Johnson

I had my whip-it for many many years, recently I had and a real boney trip that tore it up beyond repair. I picked up a new kayak (that I will not name here that they talked up at the local store). I rode it all last season and I hated it. I missed my whip-it. It squirted so well on the bow and stern and had sharp edges that were responsive when i needed it the most. It was the boat I learned on and continued to use for a long time. After a lousy season I finally found a used one on craigslist for a good price and picked it up! Looking forward to another season with a whip-it. I am a mid size paddler and for me this boat is the best I have found for the level of fun I have in it.

The only real drawback is that both of my whip-its required a little extra outfitting to get the fit right, but the effort payed of with responsiveness.