Submitted: 10-10-2012 by adb

After reading Cpyrght's review of this book I decided to get it. I ordered it from Alibris.com (*excellent place to order books for very low prices, I have NO affiliation just trying to help fellow paddlers save a few bucks. So they can spend their $$ on a new paddle or other paddling item from PADDLING.NET, unabashed plug BTW)and it arrived quickly. I thought the book was a great read. As a kayaker, I really enjoyed it. Not sure if non-paddlers would enjoy it as much. Adventurers and outdoors people yes, but the average person might not be able to identify with the undertaking, just my opinion. To accomplish this remarkable feat, takes a lot of time, energy, and money. The logistics alone are mind boggling to me. I recently did a 16 mile one way trip and had a blast, I can only imagine Freya's enjoyment. Mr. Glickman's approach to putting this masterpiece of kayaking to paper is spot on. I don't think it could have been more engrossing or enjoyable to read. Miss Hoffmeister is an enigma to say the least. To say the most, she is an unbelievable kayaker in a league of her own. Can't wait to see the movie!!!! Carpe Diem to Freya.Thank you to Cpyrght for posting the review, otherwise I might have missed this awesome read. Just Paddle!!!!