Submitted: 10-08-2012 by yaknutz

A friend of mine purchased a Pro Angler 12 from Lancaster County Marine about 2 months ago. Just recently I had a chance to test it out...I was a skeptic at first that the mirage drive was going to really perform the way its advertised...NOT ANYMORE! Hobie really has a fantastic concept!

My buddy fishes just about every week in his Pro Angler 12 and raves about how many fish he catches and the places he can get into. All I can say is that I'm now a believer in the Hobies and my friend is 100% satisfied with his purchase. If you are looking for a very comfortable fishing kayak that is very stable, the Pro Angler 12 is the boat! Check out this great video that he showed me.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjdk9aHh9j8
Lancaster County Marine definitely knows their boats! Don't hesitate to buy one of these boats, you wont regret it!

Vasa, Inc.: