Submitted: 10-02-2000 by mcwood4
The Kruger Sea Wind 17'2" solo decked composite 57# canoe comes with rudder, adjustable tractor type seat, spray cover and sail mast step. I have never paid full retail for any boat before. After reading about and seeing these canoes I ordered the first one before even trying one out. I now have three Sea Winds. I would pay twice the price I paid for each one and feel lucky to get it. I have taken my Sea Wind through class three rapids without the spray skirt installed, paddled it through a water fall, paddled 10 hour days, and sailed it in very heavy winds. There is no other canoe like it period! One very suprising thing I have discovered about these fabulous canoes is that I have never been sore after a hard or long paddle. They glide through the water so easy I go up river for hours on end just for the fun of it. My very first paddle in a Sea Wind was after not having paddled or done much else in the way of exercise for over a year. Mr Kruger and I went up the Grand River over three miles with him setting a very brisk pace. I was a little stiff at the end of the paddle and expected to be sore that day or at least the next morning. I never had one sore muscle!! I had never experianced anything like the Sea Wind and am now in love with all Kruger Canoes! I still buy and paddle some other canoes, but only when they are available at discounted prices. I gladly pay full price for my Krugers and impaiently wait for their custom layup to be completed!

Lasso Security Cables: