Submitted: 09-20-2012 by waterman158

I wanted a Rec boat that was not a sit on top. After doing the research I chose this one. I got it with the rudder from ACK for a good deal. Love it.

It has nice lines and color. I chose the one that was a double fade Red to Mango and it came Triple Fade Red to Yellow to Mango, nice. The seats looked so very comfortable and they are... large, well padded and there is even a behind-the-thigh support adjustment. The system for sliding the front seat back and for moving the rudder foot control forward for a single paddler is awesome and easy to use. The boat is so much faster than a SOT which is what I was looking for. It can carry a ton of gear for camping trips. It tracks well without the rudder. The rear compartment is large and stays dry. Its not too long or heavy. It has a sacrificial drag block at the end of the keel which is a great idea and saves the boat lots of damage and me lots of stress.

It's a 10 out of 10 for a plastic tandem 14.5' boat.