Submitted: 08-30-2012 by rjniemel

I purchased a 14' Kevlar Prospector almost three years ago, and have been very impressed with the canoe since then. The Holy Cow Canoe Company staff was very helpful when I went to pick up my new canoe - they assisted me with the loading/tie-down process, and gave me and my kids a tour of their facility, showing us how the canoes were actually made.

The canoe itself definitely performs as advertised - very light and extremely stable. It holds a lot of gear, is easy to paddle, and works equally well as a tandem or solo canoe. A great all-around option if you're looking for a versatile canoe.

I did have an accident with my canoe, and it unfortunately needed repairs. The Holy Cow Canoe Company staff was, again, extremely helpful with the repair process. They took steps to accommodate my schedule, repaired all of the damage that I could see (and even some that I had not noticed), and managed to restore it to "good as new" condition very quickly so I could get back out on the water.

I am very pleased with this canoe and this manufacturer (I also own a 16' Kevlar Sportsman), and would encourage anyone looking for a great canoe at a great price to check them out.

Yak Pads: