Submitted: 08-29-2012 by mjp

I got this boat because it said it was 52lbs and said it could hold 375lbs. I mean it does feel lighter than my other kayak. It does track straight and when you turn it feels like trying to turn a big huge dumptruck. It does have a nice cockpit area big enough to move around in. but, i tried to do a self rescue in the thing in waist deep water and could not get back into it. The thing just capsized too easily. And the front hatch just sucks because it let in a lot of water into the boat and didnít realize it till I got to shore. Another thing is that it slides around on my roof rack easy and almost lost it thank god I have a sun roof. The last thing is that it seemed to be some kind of factory reject because the self bailing holes were like a 1/4 inch off from the joining molds and the text on the kayak has this weird ghost double image like they messed it up and tried to redo it. I got this from direct boats .com kinda unhappy with it.