Submitted: 08-13-2012 by Ann from KY

Great entry kayak! We ended up purchasing 5 of these this summer for our family. Very stable, nice large opening/cockpit makes it easy to get in and out of. Didn't come with hatch cover, but I don't think you need it. We just set our water bottles or snacks in the hatch spot and just reach back to get it.

LOVE the paddle rest. It is straight ahead of you. It is like a cut out and you just set the paddle there. Use it ALL the time while paddling. Just push the paddle up there while you rest, talk, get a drink, etc. I love how the seat is adjustable easily while you are kayaking. It has foot pegs too. we have 2 in blue, 1 in red/orange and 2 in the lime green. The one neat thing about the Lime green is that it is translucent. So when you are paddling you can kinda see the water up against the kayak. I kinda liked that. You can Not see the water inside with the 2 other colors.

Overall, I would buy this kayak again. Also, my grandson who is 2 has enough room to sit up against the front on the floor. I really like handles where you carry it. Not those cheap "string" type handles. This is a real handle. Makes it good when you are trying to run straps through it to tie them in the bed of the pickup truck.

Katadyn: