Submitted: 08-13-2012 by Ann from KY

I bought this kayak for my husband, who is a big guy at 325 lbs. It is a nice kayak! He can get in and out of it since the opening is large. It is the angler model, which means it has a Scotty rod holder, 2 places to hold a rod behind the seat and comes with an anchor.

I gave it a 9 because the cover to the hatch in the back is kinda hard to get off and on. No way could you get in and out of it in the water. I kayaked in it tonight, and I love it! I thought the seat was comfortable. It seemed to go much faster than my regular kayak. Tracked good. From my research the kayak is rated for 400 lbs. That was a big factor in choosing this kayak. It has "ribs" along the bottom of the kayak which I think helps it go faster. It is also very stable and doesn't feel "tippy" at all. Great kayak and I'm glad we got it.