Submitted: 08-07-2012 by Matt

Last week, I drove more than 3 hours to visit Spring Creek. With gas approaching $4, a gallon, this felt a little crazy especially when there are numerous kayak dealers in my area. However, I really wanted to paddle the boat before I bought one and their expertise (Lance) and great prices made it a "no-brainer". Plus, they were willing to take my boat in on trade, at a decent price.

While there, I saw the suction cup rack for the first time. I had heard about it before, but thought I would never trust something that held my valuable boats by suction. Wow, was I wrong. This rack is very solid and I love that it is easily moved from my wife's Sonata to my Yukon. Best of all, the loading bars make it so much easier to load plus give you the flexibility to instantly widen the rack to increase your hauling capability.

As other reviewers have noted, I did get a little seepage, around the windows, from rain but I would gladly tolerate it to have a rack with this much capability and the flexibility to move to any vehicle.