Submitted: 08-05-2012 by Debbie

We bought two Mirage Sports from someone (used), who only sold them because they were moving away from their water source, and we absolutely love them. Every time I take them out on the lake, I have people asking me about them and wanting to try mine. I probably should get a commission for all the Mirage Sports I am selling; everyone leaves saying they want to buy one.

I love the smooth pedaling and the versatility of pedaling, rowing or sailing. I can get a workout without feeling like I'm working too hard, and have been able to get up very close (within a few feet) of loons because it is so quiet. I wanted something I could handle on my own (in my 50's, but feel like early 40's....5'4, smaller woman) and I can get these in and out of the water by myself. I definitely like having the wheels to help in hauling.