Submitted: 08-02-2012 by Jeff

We are 3 seasons into our Pungo 120's. We are still happy and proud recreational owners. We are in it for the enjoyment and exercise. When we are up at our cabin we try to get in 2 lakes every weekend and maybe 3.

The Pungo's are light enough to transport smooth and easy to paddle and we never feel tippy. Plenty of storage and comfortable for a 2 to 3 hour adventure. Our Pungo's always turn heads and pass on complements from people enjoying the morning on the dock with a cup of coffee. Sometimes we are asked to stop and they want to learn about our kayaks.

Since we bought our Pungos our canoe has not seen daylight, and we have a happier adventure on the water. My comment may bore a snobby paddling enthusiast. But my comments are meant for the recreational user that just wants to enjoy kayaking. If I had to replace my Pungo yes, I would look around to see if I could upgrade for my needs. But most likely I would rebuy a Pungo 120. Be safe on the water buy a bright color.