Submitted: 07-16-2012 by J.B.

Greetings from J.B. in Slovenia, Europe
Bazooka L is a great boat. I bought it in June 2012 and when I put it on the water for the first time I already feel enormous stability. I already paddled the rapids up to the level of 3 for the first time and I did it without swimming. It is also a very comfortable kayak and you can just sit in it for hours long without any numb feet or other problems. Bazooka L is a very fast boat for its length, tracks well and if you have only one kayak you can also paddle with it on lakes and enjoy in relaxing paddling.

Although the boat is primarily a creek boat for experts that are capable to run rapids of 4 and 5 degree or even more, I think it is also good for beginner kayakers like me, especially because of great primary stability and big volume. I only have some problems with rolling the boat, but I think there is more a problem with my bad technique of eskimo roll than the shape of the boat.

Overall, I can hardly wait to sit again in my Bazooka and paddle with it on the local river or lake. I give it 9 only because it seems a little heavy to carry (but I already bought a very efficient handcart and I can carry the boat even over very rocky paths).