Submitted: 07-15-2012 by Steve in Cleveland

So, I've had my Tsunami's (yes, plural) for about 3 years now. I cannot speak highly enough of the boats. I have paddled a few other boats and even strayed from the brand once to try others and... I came back.

The Tsunami 125 is very stable... ridiculously stable, in fact. For its size, it is pretty quick but as a stronger paddler, I can keep up with the folks in the 15-16' boats in my little 12'6" guy here. The cockpit is very roomy... The seats are so comfortable that you can sit in this thing for 8-10 hours and never get uncomfortable. The boat is very easy to get in and out of both in water and on dry land. Tracks straighter than you'd expect, and if you can edge it properly, it will turn very well.

I give the boat a 10/10 because it's very versatile, as I've done some rapids, Lake Erie, and any other type of water in between and have always been comfortable with the boat. Comfortable enough to buy three of them, in fact