Submitted: 07-13-2012 by cementmason2

This is the canoe that got me into paddlesports. I knew nothing at all when I bought this on E-bay. Didn't even know that I needed a solo canoe for what I wanted to do. Luckily, the next thing I bought was a pfd, and I set out to learn.

This canoe is everything the reviews say it is and more. I have rolled it over alone and with a buddy (who now has his own boats), but I did learn. Mine is a 1991 which was stored inside before I bought it and I took good care of it afterward, as a result it still looks like new. It is good for almost everything you would want a canoe for and is indestructible. It is reasonably priced and carries a tremendous load, but I personally think that it has beautiful lines of the older canoe's. That is why I would never sell it even though I have bought 5 more boats of different makes for different purposes. You cannot go wrong with this canoe.