Submitted: 07-09-2012 by Linda Day

A couple of months ago, Lori at Suspenz spent about an hour on the phone with me trying to figure out how to get 3 boats into a space built for and already holding my Canoe and an old Performa sea kayak. Well, who knew, but the Suspenz Racks made it possible by storing my two kayaks flat rather than on their sides. This is different than the advertising shows, but it works really well, and the two boats squeeze together like they're on shelves. The total space available between the house and the fence is about 4 feet, and from the ground to the bottom of the shed roof is less than 6 feet. The canoe takes a huge amount of space. I wish I could figure out to show this...

Soooo... Thanks to Suspenz for the superb customer service in helping me make space where there wasn't any. The Suspenz racks work great, even better than expected. This is a well built premium boat rack solution, super versatile, as a trip to the Suspenz website will show.