Submitted: 06-14-2012 by Alice

I got an Airis when they were new, about 4 years ago and used it daily in the Caribbean for about 4 months. Absolutely loved it. I used it to transport my two 5 year olds and myself to and from our sailboat and around waterfront towns. Then I got a puncture on the top of it -- some gear from another boat hull poked it -- and I have never been able to patch it adequately. My husband is a professional boat repairman and he could not patch it. The problem was that there were several layers of yellow and grey material (lumpy) and no patch could handle covering the various layers and the hole under such a high pressure. The air eventually found its way out!

If anyone has advice or if the company is willing to patch this for me I would gladly get it back out on the water. It is a really fun paddle boat.