Submitted: 06-13-2012 by CG

This is my first Malibu Stealth 14 and I couldn't be happier. I have been kayak fishing for over 7 years and have owned 4 different brands of kayaks. My Stealth 14 is unsurpassed in stability and storage room. I've felt closed in on other kayaks, they never felt like they had enough room in the lap area and I'm not a big guy at 5'8".

The Stealth has more than enough storage room. I really enjoy the wide cockpit area and I use the live well on every trip. I don't even have to use a live well kit, I simply undo the plug in the live well area and the well refreshes itself all day long. I've had a 20" trout live all day in that live well. I also love the pocket bags in the kayak. It makes cleaning the kayak so much easier. I no longer have to worry about spilling Gulp juice in my kayak. I simply take out the pockets and wash them in the sink. I've never had so much storage area before.

My favorite feature is the ability to stand and fish. Sight fishing has opened a whole other dimension to the areas I fish. I have stood up in 30mph winds to take a picture of my fish on a measuring board with no problem. Now, I stand just as much as I sit.