Submitted: 06-12-2012 by bw

Great boat. I have owned 11 years now. and have paddled many others. I had 9 boats at one time and this was the boat I always took out for overnite trips and weeklong trips. this became my boat of choice when paddling to south bass island on lake erie for overnite stays. it does everything well.

I have never had a single issue with bad leaks or problems with the internal rudder system. This boat tracks easy when loaded. and carries heavy loads with ease. When packed right. a weeklong trip is about the max. unless you have a resupply point along the way. This boat looks as good as the first day I brought it home. But I cannot say the same for the bottom. it has a lot of wear.

I liked this boat so well when first bought I purchased another one 2 months later. Please remember this is a small framed person kayak with a load limit of 265lbs. I am 5'9" 168lbs and this boat fits like a glove. and foot room is best without shoes. If you have a chance to own this boat. Don't pass it up.

Sealline: