Submitted: 06-06-2012 by TC

After doing a fair amount of research and trying out a couple of demos, I decided that the Pescador 12 was the yak I wanted. Now comes the good part, I found a red one with an anchor and Scotty rod holder at a local Sports Authority store on clearance for $409, the sales guy told me that the low price was due to it being a 2011 model. At the same store they had a camo model that also included a paddle and cheap foam car top kit priced at $749. It was explained to me that the higher price was due to it being a 2012 model. Needless to say I was more than happy to take the 2011 model. Whats more I was able to apply a 20% off coupon to the purchase price which resulted in a final price of $327 b4 tax. One of the best deals I ever had on anything.

I've had it out on a local lake twice and couldn't be more pleased, very stable, tracks great and pretty fast for a SOT. Looking forward to years of enjoyment with this yak.