Submitted: 06-04-2012 by Internetpilot
As stated by another reviewer, about the only problem with this canoe is it is easily scratched/gouged, especially at launch. Other than that, this is an excellent canoe. I have outfitted mine with 54lb-force trolling motor, which moves it rather fast yet quiet.

Unlike other square stern canoes, this canoe's stern tapers like a traditional canoe, so it's still very easily paddled. It is rather heavy at about 85lbs, but it has decent capacity at 650lbs. Seats 3, and the seats are actually quite comfortable. No storage compartments in the seats, but they do offer drink/rod holders.

Probably the cheapest canoe available -- typically priced around $400, but frequently goes on sale for $350. I believe it's actually made by KL Industries and simply rebadged by Coleman. I haul it on a folding utility trailer from Harbor Freight, since it's simply too heavy for one person to load on a car roof. I do store mine hanging from the rafters in the garage, and it's not too difficult to muscle it up there.

Overall great canoe -- I've had a lot of fun rigging it out to be a really nice fishing canoe for me and my two adolescent sons.