Submitted: 05-26-2012 by wyd

I purchased my new Daytripper about a month ago. Been a few times since the purchase and must say its like being in a SUV. Very easy to paddle, tons of room, and can be packed full for long trips. The Day Tray is awesome and really makes fishing easier as I can keep the lures and plastics I use most right in front but if I need to can slide the tray out of my way. Fantastic design with the tray feature. The Elite seat is one of the most comfortable seats from any company and easily is removed to use at your campsite or where ever your paddling at.

I'm a big guy a 5'11" and 250lbs; it easily handles my weight and all my fishing supplies. Can carry up to 500lbs total so it its like having a truck and luxury SUV all in one. I use it mainly on lakes but I also take it to the river fishing as well and its been excellent for me. I can stand as well to fish from it.

It's a different looking kayak. If you're looking for one kayak kinda does a little of everything I think this hybrid kayak is a good choice to try out. Very easy to paddle overall.