Submitted: 05-18-2012 by mh

This boat has some great features like the pedals and very comfortable seats. It has plenty of room for my wife and two small kids. The stability is one of its best features. I can easily stand and envision stand up fishing by myself with no problem. It does exhibit some flex when the water gets choppy.

The main problem we had with the first one is terrible tracking. Like a previous post our boat also tracked hard in one direction. With two paddlers pulling hard 6 times on the same side we could keep it straight. One pull on the other side and we were drifting hard offline. Once it started off line it was nearly impossible to get it back. Basically we would serpenting across the lake. We returned the boat to our local dealer with no problem and the new boat works great. Obvious defect in the twin hull.

So to the person who posted with this similar problem. Go back to your dealer and demand a return. If they don't believe you, let them paddle it for themselves. My dealer had no problem exchanging it for us. Why would they or the manufacturer want an unhappy customer. There isn't many problems worse than bad tracking. A leaky boat comes to mind but the tracking problem will ruin your day on the water and for a beginner will either send them for lessons or dry land forever.